The Digitimes reported today that Apple has placed a large order of 5 megapixel image sensors from OmniVision Technologies. Apple is expected to introduce the next iPhone (with the camera upgrade) in June or July 2010.
Isn't it amazing how Apple is able to milk each technology upgrade for the iPhone? 5 megapixel camera phones have been around for while, yet Apple is able to release obvious, late-to-the-game upgrades, to tremendous fanfare. This blog post is certainly evidence of this phenomenon.
Without a doubt, Apple has the power to rewrite the rules of the tech upgrade horse race by simply choosing to release new features on their own timeline. All the power to them... I guess.
Related How Tos
- How To Personalize Your Iphone Wallpaper
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Upgrade Your Apple Iphone Firmware
- How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Replace The Cracked Screen Of An Iphone 3g
- How To Create A Music Playlist On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Setup Imap For Gmail On The Apple Iphone
- How To Protect Your Iphone From Overheating
- How To Edit Video On Your Iphone 3gs
- How To Cut And Paste On The Iphone 3g S