The Galaxy S III is one of the most anticipated Android smartphones for 2012 so it's not surprising that rumors concerning it are pouring every week. Most of the rumors are centered on its launch, which was set later than expected when Samsung indicated that it will not debut at MWC. This time a new rumor indicates that the third-generation Galaxy S phone will arrive in May sporting a very thin profile.
This new Samsung Galaxy S III rumor came from South Korea’s Electronic Times News. The unnamed sources cited by the site reported that the handset will be the thinnest version of Samsung’s current flagship with a case that is only 7 millimeters thick. However, this super-thin body packs a wallop with possible features that include the Android 4.0 OS, a Super AMOLED Plus display, an 8-megapixel rear camera, and a 2-megapixel front camera.
Other rumors suggest that the Galaxy S III might become official on March 22. Samsung has scheduled a mysterious event scheduled for March 22 leading some folks to believe that it will be the date for the big announcement. Then again, the event might only be dedicated to a product that is exclusive for the French market.
None of these rumors are official so stay tuned for more news, updates and leaks on this highly anticipated phone.
Related How Tos
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Transfer Mp3 Files To The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Enable Wifi On The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Set-up Gmail On The Samsung Moment
- How To Clear The Cache/cookies On Your Samsung Moment