It seems that possible Samsung Galaxy S III photos are popping up every few days. A new image of the exciting Android smartphone has been posted by the folks at GSM Helpdesk, a Dutch mobile blog. The full specs of the handset was also published alongside the image.
Is this image legit? Well, we will see in the next few weeks. The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich device might become official soon as a top Samsung exec (president for the China region Kim Young-ha) was quoted as saying that the company is still pushing for an April launch for the Galaxy S III.
The source of this image reports that the phone will provide the following features:
Do you believe that this image is the real thing? Stand by for more Galaxy S III rumors, news, and updates.
Related How Tos
- How To Edit An Image On Your Nokia Mobile Phone
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Transfer Mp3 Files To The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Enable Wifi On The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Set-up Gmail On The Samsung Moment
- How To Clear The Cache/cookies On Your Samsung Moment