Here's an exciting update for folks who were disappointed over the delayed announcement for the Google Nexus Prime and the Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
An "inside source" has informed the folks at Engadget that the event to unveil the Google Nexus Prime and Android Ice Cream Sandwich has been rescheduled on October 19th in Hong Kong. This anticipated announcement has been timed to coincide with the AsiaD: All Things Digital conference.
The Nexus Prime is expected to take the Android OS to the next level. This upcoming Android smartphone is rumored to offer a 9mm thin body with a 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass, 5-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video capture on the back, and a 1.3-megapixel in the front. The handset will also offer a TI OMAP 4460 dual-core 1.2GHz Cortex A9 processor, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in storage, LTE/HSPA depending on carrier, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, NFC, and a 1,750 mAh battery.
Stay tuned for more updates on this topic.
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Replace The Sim Card On The Tmobile Android G1 Google Phone
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone
- How To Free Memory In Your Blackberry And Speed Up Your Device