Virgin Mobile will be the next US prepaid carrier to sell the Apple iPhone. Cricket Wireless is the first and will offer the popular iOS smartphone on June 22. The subscribers of Virgin Mobile will have to wait a week longer to purchase the smartphone without signing a contract as the carrier plans to sell Apple's smartphone starting on the 29th of June .
The company will offer the iPhone 4s for $649 and the 8GB iPhone 4 for $549.
Interested consumers will have a trio of service plan options starting at $30 per month for 300 minutes. One can get plans with more minutes at $40 per month for 1,200 minutes, and $50 per month for unlimited minutes. These Virgin Mobile plans for the iPhone include unlimited messaging and 2.5GB of data at 3G speeds.
Folks who register for automatic monthly payments with a credit card, debit card or PayPal account will benefit from a $5 monthly discount.
What do you think of this offer? Would you prefer Cricket's cheaper price for the iPhone?
Related How Tos
- How To Personalize Your Iphone Wallpaper
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of Your Mobile Phone
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Upgrade Your Apple Iphone Firmware
- How To Obtain Affordable Used Mobile Phones
- How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone Carrier For Your Needs
- How To Replace The Cracked Screen Of An Iphone 3g
- How To Create A Music Playlist On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Configure A Windows Mobile Smartphone For Micrsoft Exchange