There's no doubt that the Apple iPhone 4S is one of the most popular smartphones in the world. This notion is reflected in the US market where the handset has been ranked as the top best-selling smartphone for the month of March.
A team led by Canaccord Genuity analyst Mike Walkley made some checks, which revealed that Apple's handset is most popular smartphone in March among the subscribers of Verizon Wireless, AT&T and Sprint. The iPhone 4S has held this spot since it was launched last October.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is the most popular phone for T-Mobile, the sole major US carrier who did not gain the right to sell the iPhone. Versions of the Galaxy S II also placed second with AT&T and Sprint. This data confirmed the handset's title of the most popular Android phone in the market.
Motorola’s DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX also performed well at Verizon and took the spots behind Apple's prized smartphone.
Will this trend be broken by a new handset? Will the Galaxy S III take down the iPhone from its best-selling spot? That remains to be seen. However, Apple's rivals are continuing the offensive against the iOS phone. Nokia is reportedly preparing a series of attack ads to increase the chances of the Nokia Lumia 900. Here's one fo the videos that will reportedly be included in the marketing campaign.
Related How Tos
- How To Use Your Smartphone To Watch Youtube
- How To Personalize Your Iphone Wallpaper
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Upgrade Your Apple Iphone Firmware
- How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Pair A Blackberry Pearl Smartphone To A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Replace The Cracked Screen Of An Iphone 3g
- How To Create A Music Playlist On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Configure A Windows Mobile Smartphone For Micrsoft Exchange
- How To Setup Imap For Gmail On The Apple Iphone