Here's a juicy iPhone 5 rumor. The folks at BGR are reporting that one of their high-level AT&T sources has revealed that an AT&T Vice President has confirmed the launch date of the anticipated Apple smartphone. The VP allegedly confirmed to several employees that the iPhone 5 has been scheduled to be launched in early October.
The VP also reportedly warned employees to "expect things to get really, really busy in the next 35 to 50 days, so prepare your teams accordingly."
What do you think of this rumor? Well, this is not the first rumor that points to an October launch for the iPhone 5 so we'll see.
Stay tuned as we post more updates and rumors on the iPhone 5.
Related How Tos
- How To Personalize Your Iphone Wallpaper
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Upgrade Your Apple Iphone Firmware
- How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Replace The Cracked Screen Of An Iphone 3g
- How To Create A Music Playlist On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Setup Imap For Gmail On The Apple Iphone
- How To Protect Your Iphone From Overheating
- How To Edit Video On Your Iphone 3gs
- How To Cut And Paste On The Iphone 3g S