It appears that AT&T will offer HP's petite webOS smartphone. This rumor originated from an event invitation to a launch party for the HP Veer on May 2nd in California. Apparently, folks who sent in an affirmative RSVP for the event, received instructions via email to bring an ID badge or a business card from AT&T or Best Buy.
Do you think that the HP Veer can compete with the supersized smartphones on the market?
The HP Veer features a vertical slider design with a 2.6 inch multitouch screen with 320 x 400 pixels. Other key features for this webOS smartphone include a QWERTY keyboard, a 5MP camera, 800MHz Snapdragon 7230 processor, and 8GB of internal memory.
Related How Tos
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Use The Motorola Droid 2 As A Wifi Hotspot
- How To Enable Wifi On The Motorola Droid 2
- How To Set-up The Dlna Feature On The Motorola Droid 2
- How To Connect The Htc Droid Incredible 2 To The Internet Through A Computer
- How To Use The Htc Droid Incredible 2 As A Wireless Router
- How To Use The Htc Droid Incredible 2 As A Modem
- How To Install Apps To The Htc Droid Incredible 2 From Your Computer
- How To Keep Track Of Your Stocks On The Htc Droid Incredible 2
- How To Update The Motorola Atrix 2 To Software V55.13.25