The Motorola DROID Bionic for Verizon Wireless is expected to arrive in August but recent rumors indicate that the Android smartphone might also be headed for AT&T.
The folks at IntoMobile have acquired a screenshot indicating that a device called the Motorola MB865 is heading for AT&T. This model number is similar to the model number for the DROID Bionic, which was labeled as the Motorola XT865.
Is the information on this screenshot legitimate or is it a simple mistake? If it is accurate, then this version of the Motorola DROID Bionic maybe one of AT&T's first LTE 4G smartphones.
Stay tuned for more updates on this rumor.
Related How Tos
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Set-up Gmail On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of The Motorola Droid
- How To Set Up Microsoft Exchange Email Support On The Motorola Droid
- How To Enable Email Notifications On The Motorola Droid