Samsung's flagship phone for 2012 will be available via all of the major US carriers. AT&T has just announced that consumers can preorder the 16 GB Galaxy S III model beginning June 6 for $199.99 after a two-year service agreement.
AT&T will have the sole honor of selling a red version of the popular smartphone. Consumers can also get the Samsung Galaxy S III in white and blue color choices. The carrier is also offering a 16 GB MicroSD card for the handset for $39 to consumers who wish to have 32 GB of memory.
This Android smartphone will offer a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display, a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM. It will be a powerful addition to the carrier's 4G LTE line-up.
Stay tuned for the release date of this powerful AT&T phone.
Will you get the exclusive red version of this phone?
Related How Tos
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Transfer Mp3 Files To The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Enable Wifi On The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Set-up Gmail On The Samsung Moment
- How To Clear The Cache/cookies On Your Samsung Moment
- How To Use The Samsung Mythic As A Usb Wireless Modem