AT&T subscribers should be pleased with the upcoming handsets that are coming their way next month. The folks at BGR have obtained the release dates of some upcoming AT&T phones from a "trusted source."
The carrier will reportedly launch the Samsung Galaxy Note phone/tablet on February 18th for $299.99. This date has also been set for the release of the Samsung Rugby Smart, which is expected to be an entry-level Android smartphone with HSPA+ for $99.99.
The AT&T Fusion is also an upcoming Android smartphone which is expected to land on February 18th for $124.99.
But that's not all. AT&T is also rumored to be planning the release of the Nokia Lumia 900 on March 18th for an attractive price of just $99.99 on a two-year contract. A hundred bucks is a great price for a new Windows Phone that offers a 4.3-inch AMOLED ClearBlack display, 1.4GHz processor, 4G LTE and an 8-megapixel main camera with Carl Zeiss optics.
How will the other carriers respond to these solid first quarter launches? Stay tuned to find out.
Here are a couple of hands-on videos of these upcoming handsets:
It appears that the HTC Titian II will also arrive on March 18th for $199.99 with a two-year agreement . This phone sports a 4.7-inch Super LCD, LTE radio, of course, dual-core 1.5GHz processor and a 16-megapixel camera. Here's a hands-on video for this phone:
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone
- How To Free Memory In Your Blackberry And Speed Up Your Device
- How To Cut And Paste On The Iphone 3g S
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct