The release date for Sprint's 4G version of the Google Nexus S has been revelaed. Consumers can get their hands on the Google Nexus S 4G starting on April 28th for 199.99 with a new two-year contract.
The Nexus S 4G features a 4-inch Contour Super AMOLED touchscreen, 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and camcorder and a 1GHz processor. It also offers Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and Integrated GPS, front-facing VGA camera and 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to six Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously.
Related How Tos
- How To Use Google Maps
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Replace The Sim Card On The Tmobile Android G1 Google Phone
- How To Use Google Talk For Blackberry Smartphones
- How To Set Up Google Voice On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Setup Google Apps Connector For Blackberry Enterprise Server
- How To Take A Picture On Your Google Nexus One
- How To Change The Camera Settings On Your Google Nexus One
- How To Record A Video On Your Google Htc Nexus One
- How To Add Microsoft Exchange Activesync Accounts On The Google Nexus One