Google and HTC have not yet released the official details for the exciting Nexus One smartphone and this has inspired some ROM hackers to dig into the phone's system files to reveal the list of hardware for the Google Phone. The folks at These Are The Droids set out to discover specs for the HTC Nexus One by analyzing the Android 2.1 ROM. The highlights of their discoveries include a Snapdragon processor, WiFi, OpenGL ES 2.0-capable graphics, and an auto-focus camera with LED flash.
Other expected features for the upcoming HTC phone include a stereo FM speaker, proximity and ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, a magnetic compass and a noise-cancellation chipset. These set of features indicate that the HTC Nexus One will be able to compete with other top phones such as the Motorola DROID and iPhone 3GS.
Related How Tos
- How To Use Google Maps
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Put All Your Email Into One Convenient Location
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Replace The Sim Card On The Tmobile Android G1 Google Phone
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless