Previous rumors indicate that AT&T will launch the HTC Status, which features a rounded "Facebook button" at the bottom of the phone. Well, the folks at BGR have acquired a couple of live images of this upcoming AT&T cell phone.
The images indicate that it will be identical to the European HTC ChaCha. The Status is expected to feature a 2.6 inch HVGA display, a 5MP camera, a VGA front-facing camera, a physical QWERTY keyboard and an 800MHz processor.
Stay tuned for more updates on this "Facebook phone that’s not a Facebook phone."
Related How Tos
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Connect To The Internet Using Wi-fi On The Htc Hero
- How To Install The Htc Keyboard On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Add A New Exchange Email Account On The T-mobile Htc Touch Pro2
- How To Update The Software Of The Sprint Htc Hero
- How To Begin And End A Video Share Call On The Htc Tilt 2
- How To Create A Scene On Your Htc Hero
- How To Add Files To Your Htc Hero
- How To Setup Voicemail On The At&t Htc Tilt 2
- How To Get On The Internet On Your Htc Hero