Here's an interesting update for AT&T subscribers. The folks at BGR have published some images of a device that is believed to be the Motorola ATRIX 2.
This alleged follow up to the original ATRIX 4G is rumored to offer a dual-core processor, Android Gingerbread 2.3.5, and an 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video capture. Unfortunately, the source of this rumor indicates that this smartphone will not be an LTE 4G device.
Do you find this upcoming AT&T cell phone intriguing? Let us know via the comments.
Stay tuned for more updates on the Motorola ATRIX 2.
Related How Tos
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Set-up Gmail On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of The Motorola Droid
- How To Set Up Microsoft Exchange Email Support On The Motorola Droid
- How To Enable Email Notifications On The Motorola Droid
- How To Update The Software Of The Motorola Droid