Here's an update for the folks who are waiting for the Motorola Droid Bionic LTE smartphone for Verizon Wireless. The circulating rumors on the web indicated that it has been cancelled has pushed Motorola to issue a statement regarding the device's availability. The Droid Bionic release schedule has now been set to late “summer”.
Motorola explained that feed back from the CES show have compelled the company to incorporate "several enhancements to make this an even better consumer experience."
The Motorola Droid Bionic was introduced last January. This upcoming Verizon Wireless mobile phone features a 4.3-inch qHD display, dual-core 1GHz processor with 512MB of RAM, and an 8 megapixel rear-facing camera. Other features for this upcoming Android smartphone for 2011 also include a front-facing VGA camera, Wi-Fi, HDMI-out with mirror mode, 1080p playback, Adobe Flash Player, and HTML5.
Related How Tos
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Port Your Existing Number To Another Wireless Carrier
- How To Turn Your Cell Phone Into A Wireless Router
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid