A number of Motorola Atrix 4G users have complained of severe call quality problems on their smartphones. Some folks have reported issues so severe that users have difficulty figuring out what the caller is trying to say. fortunately, the folks at Motorola have recognized the problem and is looking for ways to solve the call quality problems.
One of the managers at the Motorola Support Forums is requesting Atrix 4G users to provide details on their handset call quality issues. The main cause of this Motorola Atrix 4G bug is not yet known.
Stay tuned as we bring you more updates on this issue.
Related How Tos
- How To Start A Conference Call On A Blackberry Smartphone
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Hear The Calling Waiting Or Incoming Sms Beep While On A Call On The T-mobile Mytouch 3g
- How To Use The Call Waiting Feature On The Blackberry Bold
- How To Begin And End A Video Share Call On The Htc Tilt 2
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid