HTC has unveiled a couple of new smartphones running on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango as predicted by previous rumors. These handsets were introduced at a European event. The HTC Radar and HTC Titan will first be available in Europe but it is not yet clear if the smartphones will hit the US market.
Let's look at the details of these upcoming Windows Phone 7 smartphones:
HTC Titan: This handset was codenamed as the Eternity before it was unveiled. It sports a massive 4.7-inch WVGA (800x480) display, a 1.5GHz dual-core SnapDragon processor and an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, and 720p video capture. Other features for this handset include a 1.3-megapixel user-facing camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, and stereo Bluetooth.
HTC Radar: The Radar was given the HTC Omega codename before it became official. This WP7 handset sports a more modest 3.8-inch 800 x 480 LCD display and a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, and 720p video capture. Other features for this mid-market device include a VGA user-facing camera, 1GHz Qualcomm SnapDragon processor, GPS, Wi-Fi, stereo Bluetooth, and 8GB of on-board storage.
Related How Tos
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Use The Graphing Function On Excel For Windows Mobile
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone Carrier For Your Needs
- How To Recover A Cell Phone That Fell In Water