Rumors hinted that AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 will be released on April 8th and the carrier's recent announcement confirmed the leaks. The Lumia 900 will bring along the HTC Titan II when it becomes available on the 8th of April. Both of these handsets were announced together at MWC so its seems fitting that they also enter the market on the same day.
Consumers can purchase the Nokia Lumia 900 for $99.99 with a 2-year contract. This phone boast of a 4.3-inch ClearBlack AMOLED screen and an 8-megapixel Carl Zeiss lens, which are attractive features for a phone that only cost a hundred bucks on a contract. Other nice features for this upcoming AT&T phone include 4G LTE connectivity, a 1.4GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and 16GB of non-expandable memory.
Here's a video showing the Lumia 900 in action:
The HTC Titan II will cost $199 with a 2-year contract and sports a powerful 16-megapixel main camera with dual-LED flashes and the ability to record video in 720p HD. It also offers a 4.7-inch Super-LCD touchscreen, a 1.5GHz single-core processor, a 1.3-megapixel user-facing camera and 4G Long Term Evolution support.
Here's a clip showing the prowess of the Titan II:
Will you purchase any of these Windows Phone? Or would you rather get the iphone or one of AT&T's Android phones?
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Take A Photo From Your Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Play Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Listen To Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic Radio
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold