A tentative release date for AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone has emerged. The original announcement for the smartphone indicated that the handset will arrive in the coming months. However, the official Nokia Developer Newsletter reveals that the Windows phone will hit the market in the month of March.
But why should we be excited with the Lumia 900? A number of other cool WIndows Phone and Android smartphones emerged at CES 2012 so why should we be interested in this one? Well, the Lumia 900 is the third Windows Phone from Nokia and is the most impressive one yet. This handset features a 4.3-inch AMOLED ClearBlack display, 1.4GHz processor, and an 8-megapixel main camera with Carl Zeiss optics. This upcoming AT&T phone also provides a front-facing camera for video chat, 512MB of RAM, and a 1830 mAh battery.
Here's a few videos on this smartphone to give you a glimpse on what it can provide:
Are you interested in the Nokia Lumia 900 for AT&T? Tell us how you feel in the comments.
Stay tuned for more updates on this handset and other upcoming Windows Phones.
Related How Tos
- How To Take A Photo From Your Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Play Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Listen To Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic Radio
- How To Update The Software Of Your Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Install Mail For Exchange On The Nokia E75
- How To Install Nokia Maps On Your Nokia Smartphone
- How To Upload Pictures To Facebook Using Your Nokia N-series Mobile Phone
- How To View Nokia N95 8g Mobile Videos On A Regular Tv
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone
- How To View Your Location Using Maps On The Nokia N96