The new iPhone 4S is currently the most talked about smartphone but Samsung and Google Android will attempt to steal the show in the next few days. The Nexus Prime or the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is expected to be unveiled next week to challenge the new Apple iPhone.
Information on this upcoming Android smartphone has been leaked several times but and new updates have surfaced. The folks at BGR have heard from a "trusted source" that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be a pure Google Experience device and will be offered exclusively by Verizon Wireless.
This new leak also indicates that the Galaxy Nexus will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich without any third-party UI or modifications. The anticipated smartphone will sport a 9mm thin body with a 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass, 5-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video capture on the back, and a 1.3-megapixel in the front. The handset will also offer a TI OMAP 4460 dual-core 1.2GHz Cortex A9 processor, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in storage, LTE/HSPA depending on carrier, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, NFC, and a 1,750 mAh battery.
Do you think that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus can topple the iPhone 4S? Let us know how you feel in the comments.
Related How Tos
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Transfer Mp3 Files To The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Enable Wifi On The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Take A Picture On Your Google Nexus One
- How To Change The Camera Settings On Your Google Nexus One
- How To Record A Video On Your Google Htc Nexus One