Previous rumors indicated an April arrival for the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S III and new leaks appear to confirm the tentative month of the release date.
The folks at ZDNet Korea reported that Cheil Worldwide, Samsung’s marketing and advertising agency has confirmed the rumored release date for the upcoming Android smartphone for 2012. This rumor also indicates that the manufacturer is preparing a marketing attack that will begin in United Kingdom. This year’s Summer Olympics in London is expected to be the main theme of the marketing campaign for the third-generation Galaxy S.
Are you excited for the arrival of this device? Well, you should be since recent leaks indicate some crazy specs and features. The Samsung Galaxy S III is rumored to pack a 4.8-inch 1080p high-definition display, a 1.5GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos processor, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, embedded 4G LTE and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in a slim body that's crafted from ceramics.
Related How Tos
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Transfer Mp3 Files To The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Enable Wifi On The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Set-up Gmail On The Samsung Moment
- How To Clear The Cache/cookies On Your Samsung Moment