Today is the official US arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S III across multiple carriers. However, the top-notch Android smartphone is in short supply due to heavy demand. Hopefully, more stock will arrive soon to feed consumers who are hungry for some Galaxy S III goodness.
To ensure a successful launch, Samsung has released the commercials that will help to sell the devices. But as we can see, the device is about to become one of the top-selling Android phones of all time.
Here are a few ads that may help to convince you to purchase this phone:
So are you going to get the "Next Big Thing"?
Related How Tos
- How To Upload A Video Clip On Your Palm Treo
- How To Record Video On A Blackberry Storm
- How To Edit Video On Your Iphone 3gs
- How To Convert Divx Video To N95 Video Format
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Record A Video With The T-mobile Mytouch 3g