We saw some impressive Android and Windows Phone devices at CES 2012 so let's look at some rumors to see Apple's answer to these new smartphones. Well, we don't have to look far since rumors on the next iPhone are always abundant and a new one pops up almost every week.
The Apple's next-generation smartphone may be slimmer than its current iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S models. The handset is also rumored to have the ability to work across all 3G and 4G LTE networks thanks to a quad-mode chipset.
Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty recently echoed the rumors of a “iPhone 5″ with a new slimmer case and may ship with a new quad-mode Qualcomm chip that will enable it to operate on all 3G and 4G LTE networks Huberty also predicted that the slowing demand on the high-end smartphone market will not hinder the growth of Apple’s business.
What do you think of these rumors? Will a thinner case make the iPhone 5 stand out among the ever improving Android and Windows Phone devices? Make yourself heard via the comments.
Stay tuned for more rumors on the next-generation iPhone.
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Personalize Your Iphone Wallpaper
- How To Put All Your Email Into One Convenient Location
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Upgrade Your Apple Iphone Firmware
- How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Replace The Cracked Screen Of An Iphone 3g
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Create A Music Playlist On Your Apple Iphone