The smartphone rumor mill is really rolling today. Exciting rumors on two of the most anticipated smartphones that are coming in 2012 are circulating the web. Check out these exciting rumors on the Galaxy S II and iPhone 5 after the break.
Digitmes has relayed a rumor indicating that the next-generation iPhone 5 will be introduced at the annual Worldwide Developer Conference in June. It appears that Apple wants to get back to its summer launch schedule that was broken when the iPhone 4S launch was delayed. The source of this iPhone rumor also indicate that the handset will use glass-to-glass touch panel technology.
A new Samsung Galaxy S III rumor has revealed a possible release date. Industry insider Eldar Murtazin has unleashed another tidbit of info on the upcoming Android smartphone by revealing that the Galaxy S III may launch in April. Samsung recently admitted that an MWC launch is not coming and the successor to the Galaxy S II smartphone will be unveiled at a separate event in the first half of the year.
Murtazin previously revealed some of the possible features for the third-generation Android 4.0 phone, which is expected to feature a Super AMOLED Plus 720p display, 4G LTE connectivity, and a quad-core Exynos processor with 2GB of RAM.
Related How Tos
- How To Use Your Smartphone To Watch Youtube
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Personalize Your Iphone Wallpaper
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Upgrade Your Apple Iphone Firmware
- How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Pair A Blackberry Pearl Smartphone To A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Replace The Cracked Screen Of An Iphone 3g
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans