A powerful camera phone might be headed for the AT&T 4G line-up. An entry to the Bluetooth SIG for device certification revealed an interesting Android handset called the Sony Ericsson LT28at, which will reportedly sport a 13-megapixel camera with an LED flash.
The device certification provided a few other exciting information on the LT28at. It appears that the phone will come with support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network and feature a 4.55-inch Reality Display with a 1280 x 720-pixel resolution and a front-facing HD camera for video chats.
But before you get too excited, let me remind you that this information on the Sony Ericsson LT28at originated from a Bluetooth “End Product List” (EPL), which may or may not be legitimate.
However, there is nothing wrong with hoping that this handset will be announced as heading for AT&T at next year's Consumer Electronics Show.
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold
- How To Update The Software Of The Sony Ericsson W580i Over The Air
- How To Make Your Own Sony Ericsson Theme
- How To Send A Text Message With Your Sony Ericsson K750i
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone