The Sony Xperia U Android smartphone has been leaked before but a series of new pictures gives us a closer look into this upcoming Android device. The images also showed the device with the already officially announced Sony Xperia S allowing us to compare sizes and other features.
The Xperia U (ST25i) is expected to feature a 3.5-inch 480×854 touchscreen, a 1 GHz dual-core processor, a 5 MP rear camera, and a front-facing shooter. It's basically a mini version of the Xperia S (LT26i) and it even sports the similar identity design.
Here are more images of the Xperia phones:
Excited about this phone? Well, it looks like you wont have to wait long since the Xperia U is expected to be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress later this month.
Related How Tos
- How To Update The Software Of The Sony Ericsson W580i Over The Air
- How To Make Your Own Sony Ericsson Theme
- How To Send A Text Message With Your Sony Ericsson K750i
- How To Pair The Samsung Nexus S With A Bluetooth Device
- How To Use The Samsung Nexus S As A Portable Wi-fi Hotspot
- How To Add A Signature To Your Samsung Nexus S Emails
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4g
- How To Update Your Samsung Galaxy S Ii To Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- How To Block Calls On Your Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4g
- How To Set The Battery Manager On The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4g