The HTC Evo One for Sprint has been rumored to be arriving on June 6 and more information on this handset has surfaced before it has become official. The folks at PocketNow have obtained a press photo of the device and Android Life gotten its hands on the anticipated smartphone.
The press photo shows the HTC Evo One sandwiched between the AT&T's HTC One X and the HTC One S for T-Mobile. This trio of Android phones look impressive and should make some waves in the smartphone market.
The hand-on post from AndroidLife include a bunch of photos of the handset including its bright red kickstand. It also included some of the features for the device, which include a 4.7 inch screen with a 720p resolution, Android 4.0.3 with Sense 4.0, Beats Audio, an 8MP rear camera and front 1.3MP shooter.
This handset is expected to be official soon so stay tuned for updates.
Related How Tos
- How To Share Pictures With Sprint Instinct
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Put All Your Email Into One Convenient Location
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone