T-Mobile was left out of the Apple iPhone 4S party but that has not prevented the carrier from teasing two new phones. The T-Mobile website shows two unannounced smartphones that are advertised to be coming soon.
The myTouch and the myTouch Q are expected to be manufactured by LG and may arrive next month. Hit the break for more details on these upcoming T-Mobile cell phones.
T-Mobile myTouch: This handset is rumored to be released on November 2nd. The expected features for this handset include a 1GHz processor, a 5-megapixel camera, a 1,500 mAh battery, and support for the carrier’s HSPA+ network.
T-Mobile myTouch Q: This smartphone is rumored to offer a side slider design with a full QWERTY keyboard. Other features for this phone include a 1GHz processor, a 5-megapixel camera, a 1,500 mAh battery, and support for the carrier’s HSPA+ network.
Stay tuned for more updates on these upcoming T-Mobile phones.
Update: T-Mobile has officially introduced these LG myTouch phones. The myTouch and myTouch Q will both feature Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 1GHz Qualcomm processor, 5-megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture, and user-facing cameras. The LG myTouch will sport a (black or white)a 3.8-inch display while the LG myTouch Q gray or violet) will offer a 3.5-inch display and a physical QWERTY keyboard. Consumers will be able to purchase these handsets in time for the holidays.
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Replace The Sim Card On The Tmobile Android G1 Google Phone
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone
- How To Free Memory In Your Blackberry And Speed Up Your Device