October might be a big month for the T-Mobile faithful. The folks at TMoNews have obtained a leaked internal T-Mobile document indicating that the carrier plans to launch the unannounced Samsung Hercules and the HTC Ruby on October 26th.
Folks who have kept up with rumors probably know that the Samsung Hercules is expected to be T-Mobile’s version of the Galaxy S II. This upcoming Android smartphone will feature high-end specs such as a dual-core processor, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), a Super AMOLED Plus display, 8MP camera, and HSPA+ support.
Rumors indicate that the HTC Ruby is a high-end phone that features a 4.3″ qHD display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, an 8 megapixel camera, HSPA+ 42Mbps capability, 1GB of RAM and Bluetooth 3.0. Other leaks indicate that the Ruby will be branded as the HTC Amaze 4G.
Can you wait until October to get either of these upcoming T-Mobile cell phones? Stay tuned for more updates.
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Replace The Sim Card On The Tmobile Android G1 Google Phone
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone
- How To Free Memory In Your Blackberry And Speed Up Your Device