It has been a while since T-Mobile introduced a new smartphone. However, that may change next week as the carrier has sent out invitations to an event on December 14th. The invitation promises that "something exciting is in the works." The upcoming event will be co-hosted with Nokia leading some to believe that it will be a launch for a Lumia smartphone.
This handset might be no other than the Nokia Lumia 710, which has already gained approval from the FCC with T-Mobile ready AWS bands. Leaks also indicate that the phone has been granted the internal codename “Sword” and may ship in both black and white colors.
If you recall, the Lumia 710 runs on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango and features a 3.7″ WVGA 800×480 TFT touchscreen, 5 megapixel camera, 512MB RAM, 8GB internal storage, and a 1.4GHz Single Core MSM8255 processor.
Here are some videos to refresh your memory:
Will this be a solid addition to the T-Mobile line-up? Or will it simply bring more disappointment to the carrier's loyal subscribers who missed out on the iPhone 4S?
Stay tuned for more updates on this Nokia/T-Mobile event.
A user guide on the FCC website has revealed a T-Mobile branded Nokia Lumia 710! The appearance of this WIndows Phone 7.5 Mango smartphone with the carrier’s logo on it indicates a very good chance that it will be the device unveiled at the event.
Related How Tos
- How To Take A Photo From Your Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Play Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Listen To Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic Radio
- How To Replace The Sim Card On The Tmobile Android G1 Google Phone
- How To Update The Software Of Your Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Install Mail For Exchange On The Nokia E75
- How To Install Nokia Maps On Your Nokia Smartphone
- How To Upload Pictures To Facebook Using Your Nokia N-series Mobile Phone
- How To View Nokia N95 8g Mobile Videos On A Regular Tv
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone