The first Ice Cream Sandwich-ready Android smartphone for T-Mobile may arrive next month. The folks at TMoNews have been informed that the carrier's version of the HTC One S will arrive on Sunday, April 22nd.
This is not the only hint that points to an imminent release for this upcoming T-Mobile cell phone. The handset has already gained certification at the FCC and an in-development version has been leaked running the carrier's software.
This phone features a durable and scratch-resistant ceramic unibody build with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 (Krait) CPU, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 and LED flash.
This release date is not yet official so it's still subject to change. Stay tuned for more updates on this topic.
Related How Tos
- How To Put All Your Email Into One Convenient Location
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Connect To The Internet Using Wi-fi On The Htc Hero
- How To Install The Htc Keyboard On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Add A New Exchange Email Account On The T-mobile Htc Touch Pro2
- How To Update The Software Of The Sprint Htc Hero
- How To Begin And End A Video Share Call On The Htc Tilt 2
- How To Create A Scene On Your Htc Hero
- How To Add Files To Your Htc Hero
- How To Setup Voicemail On The At&t Htc Tilt 2