The display is one of the most important features for premium smartphones. The size of touch displays have increased over the years and the Galaxy Note, which sports a massive 5.3 inch display, has proven to be popular. Another anticipated Samsung phone is expected to massive display but rumors have offered conflicting details about its touchscreen.
A new leak indicates that the Samsung Galaxy S III will feature a 4.6 inch Super AMOLED HD Plus display with 1280x720 pixels of resolution and 319ppi of pixel density. This rumor originated from supply chain sources who also claim that the upcoming Android smartphone will launch in the second or third quarter of 2012
Other reports indicate that the Galaxy S III will feature a 4.7 inch Super AMOLED Plus display (1280 x 720 pixels) while others claim that it will sport a 4.8-inch display with “full HD” 1080p resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio. I guess we need more info to determine the real size of the handset's display.
What do you think should be the size of the Galaxy S III display? A recent survey indicates that most smartphone users prefer device with screens in the 4.0-inch to 4.5-inch range. Should the phone sport a touchsreen that is larger than 4.5 inches?
Related How Tos
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Transfer Mp3 Files To The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Enable Wifi On The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Set-up Gmail On The Samsung Moment
- How To Clear The Cache/cookies On Your Samsung Moment
- How To Use The Samsung Mythic As A Usb Wireless Modem