Verizon Wireless has finally acquired the iPhone in 2011. However, the carrier's smartphone and cell phone line-up is not limited to Apple's prized handset. Verizon Wireless has also introduced high-end Android smartphones and 4G handsets. The largest US carrier is also expected to introduce Windows Phone 7 handsets later this year. Let's look at the upcoming Verizon Wireless mobile phones for 2011.
Motorola DROID Razr: This handset is expected to arrive in early October for $299.99 after a new two-year service agreement. The DROID Razr features a7.1mm body with a stainless steel core, Kevlar back, and Gorilla Glass front. It sports a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display with qHD resolution, Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB of RAM, 8MP camera with 1080p video capture, and 4G LTE.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: This upcoming Verizon Wireless phone surfaced in a leaked device management system. The Galaxy Nexus is expected to offer a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD 1280×720 touchscreen, the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, a TI dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording, 1 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in storage, and microSD card support.
HTC Rezound / Vigor / Incredible HD: The Vigor is expected to run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and offers a 720p (1280 x 720 pixels) screen, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor and the brand new Adreno 220 GPU.
Related How Tos
- How To Save Pictures Onto Your Pc From Your Cell Phone
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Recover A Cell Phone That Fell In Water
- How To Turn An Mp3 File Into A Cell Phone Ringtone
- How To Dial Cell Phone Numbers With Letters On A Blackberry Pearl
- How To Decide On A Cell Phone Data Plan
- How To Port Your Existing Number To Another Wireless Carrier
- How To Use An Unlocked Cell Phone