Here's some updates on a couple of upcoming Android smartphones for Verizon Wireless. Circulating leaks and rumors indicate that the carrier intends to offer the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the HTC Rezound in the coming weeks.
A leaked image from Verizon’s device management system hints on the arrival of the Galaxy Nexus with 4G LTE. Rumors suggest that this handset is the carrier's version of the anticipated Samsung Nexus Prime and may arrive as early as November 3rd. This smartphone is expected to run on the Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS and feature a 4.65-inch 1280 x 720 Super AMOLED HD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 5-megapixel camera capable of recording 1080p video.
The HTC Rezound is also known as the Vigor and Incredible HD. This leaked handset also appeared on an image of the carrier's device management system. This upcoming Verizon Wireless mobile phone is rumored to feature a HD touchscreen, a dual-core processor, Beats audio integration, and 4G LTE support.
Related How Tos
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Launch Google Maps On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone