Recent rumors indicate that the Samsung Galaxy S III design has been finalized and the smartphone is ready to go into production. Here's a leak that adds a bit of spice into the pot of anticipation for this Android smartphone.
A picture that been publicly posted on Picasa is being alleged as one of the first images to be taken on the Galaxy S III. The photo was a product of a device with the model number GT-I9300, which is suspected to be the model number for the Galaxy S III.
The image has a resolution of 3264 × 2448 pixels, which matches with the 8.1MP camera that is rumored to be carried by this year's Galaxy S. The image is blurry but it is reportedly an HDR sample, which somewhat explains the poor quality.
Aside from the 8.1 MP shooter, the Galaxy S III is also rumored to offer a ceramic body with a 4.8-inch 1080p high-definition display, a 1.5GHz quad-core Samsung Exynos processor, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, embedded 4G LTE and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Do you think that this was taken from the Samsung Galaxy S III?
Related How Tos
- How To Make Phone Calls On Samsung Instinct
- How To Read, Create And Send Email With Samsung Instinct
- How To Use The Speech To Action Of Samsung Instinct
- How To Text On Samsung Instinct
- How To Set Up Email On Samsung Instinct
- How To Send Picture Messages On The Blackberry Tour
- How To Adjust The Picture Size Of The Blackberry Tour Camera
- How To Transfer Mp3 Files To The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Enable Wifi On The Samsung Omnia Ii
- How To Take A Picture On Your Google Nexus One