Several release dates for the HTC Thunderbolt have been leaked but Verizon's first LTE 4G smartphone is still absent from store shelves. However, the delays for this upcoming Android smartphone may finally end. Two independent sources have informed the folks at BGR that the HTC ThunderBolt is now scheduled to launch on March 21st.
Do you think that the Thunderbolt will finally arrive on March 21st? Well, we need the final word from Verizon on the official date. The March 21 prediction matches with what has been recently hinted on HTC's Facebook page so it may be spot on.
Stay in touch for updates on this upcoming Verizon Wireless cell phone.
Related How Tos
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Connect To The Internet Using Wi-fi On The Htc Hero
- How To Install The Htc Keyboard On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Add A New Exchange Email Account On The T-mobile Htc Touch Pro2
- How To Update The Software Of The Sprint Htc Hero
- How To Begin And End A Video Share Call On The Htc Tilt 2
- How To Create A Scene On Your Htc Hero
- How To Add Files To Your Htc Hero
- How To Setup Voicemail On The At&t Htc Tilt 2
- How To Get On The Internet On Your Htc Hero