Every mobile phone has its share of issues or defects at launch and the Palm Pre appears to be no different. Sporadic reports of issues and defects have been reported in the first weekend of the the Palm Pre's availability. Most of the reports involve the Palm Pre's 3.1-inch touchscreen display. Som early Palm Pre users have complained about dead pixels and "splotchy," distorted, or discolored displays.
A number of Palm Pre users also reported unexpected system shutdowns that can be resolved by a battery pull. There were also negative observations regarding battery overheating and draining.
Hopefully, Palm and Sprint can respond with a firmware update that can remedy these early Pre issues.
Related How Tos
- How To Upload Outlook Contacts To Gmail And G1 Android Phone
- How To Upload A Video Clip On Your Palm Treo
- How To Call Someone And Go Directly To Their Voicemail
- How To Decide Between Prepaid And Contract Plans
- How To Delete And Remove Programs From Your Iphone
- How To Activate And Jailbreak Your Iphone
- How To Combine Email And Text Messages On A Blackberry Bold
- How To Take A Screenshot On The Palm Pre
- How To Get Sms And Web Browsing Settings For Your Nokia Cellphone
- How To Optimize The Battery Life Of The Palm Treo Pro