Here is something which hasnt been getting much news, but which is essential and really makes our lives easier. How many times have you been frustrated when trying to have a conversation with someone who sounds like they are going through a wind tunnel or at a club and all you can hear is the bbase beat in the background.
Well the motorola engineers have found a way to solve this very annoying problem, and they brand it as CrystalTalk. I got a sample of this technology at work at the CES and I was very impressed. Today as many of us are heading out to a bar or a party to watch the big game it will save a lot of frustration. The technology uses dual mikes and some sophisticated algorithms to pick out what is background noice and squelch it and figure out what you are actually trying to say into the phone or the blue tooth mice. Here is a video from CES where we get a overview of the two blue tooth ear pieces by Motorola with the CrystalTalk technology.
Related How Tos
- How To Scratch Your Lg Dare
- How To Download Free Ringtones For Your Phone
- How To Save Pictures Onto Your Pc From Your Cell Phone
- How To Transfer Cellphone Photos To Your Computer Using Bluetooth
- How To Save Programs On Your Iphone
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Use Your Smartphone To Watch Youtube
- How To Get Your Voicemail As Text Messages
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Create Your Personalize Themes Using Your Own Pictures For Your Phones