The AP reports that starting this summer, travelers can use their mobile phones while flying on the skies of Europe thanks to the new European Union rules. In the next few months, European airlines will allow allow the of cell phones in their aircrafts. EU officials are confident that the risks of flight instrument interference and terrorism will not be increased when the laws take effect. Any terrorist threat will be neutralized by a system based on European GSM technology. Security risks will also be reduced by cutting off phone services during turbulence, takeoff, and landing. However, there are still many concerns on the new laws including noise and new pricing.
Related How Tos
- How To Save Pictures Onto Your Pc From Your Cell Phone
- How To Use Google Maps
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Use Your Smartphone To Watch Youtube
- How To Use Igoogle
- How To Use The Graphing Function On Excel For Windows Mobile
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Use Your Mac To Make Ringtones For Iphone.
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset