If you have been lusting for the HTC Touch Pro 2 since you spotted it at MWC 2009, then you will like this update. According to the folks at Engadget, the Rhodium or HTC Touch Pro 2 has just arrived at the at the FCC. This slider-QWERTY Smartphone has been assigned with the codename of RHOD100 and is expected to be announced by T-Mobile as the Wing II.
The current FCC documents offer very limited information on the HTC Touch Pro 2 but the details are expected to be revealed soon.
Related How Tos
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Connect To The Internet Using Wi-fi On The Htc Hero
- How To Set Up Google Voice On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Add Custom Widgets On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Install T-mobile Visual Voicemail On Your My Touch 3g
- How To Install The Htc Keyboard On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Add A New Exchange Email Account On The T-mobile Htc Touch Pro2
- How To Update The Software Of The Sprint Htc Hero
- How To Begin And End A Video Share Call On The Htc Tilt 2
- How To Create A Scene On Your Htc Hero