Here's some exciting images for Verizon subscribers. The mobile phone ninjas at Boy Genius Report have gotten their highly trained hands on some photos of upcoming 2009 Motorola phones headed for Verizon. The details on these upcoming Motorola phones are limited to the codenames and the knowledge that they will hit Verizon stores sometime in 2009. Let's take a quick look at these upcoming Motorola phones for Verizon Wireless.
The Motorola Flash is a touchscreen phone with sharp angles and raised, blended buttons.
The Motorola Rush 2 is expected to be launch in the first quarter of 2009. It features a slide-out QWERY keyboard.
The Motorola Inferno is a touchscreen clamshell with a transparent front cover.
Related How Tos
- How To Transfer Cellphone Photos To Your Computer Using Bluetooth
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To How Upload The Photos From Your Blackberry Tour 9630 To The Web
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Set-up Gmail On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of The Motorola Droid