To all fashionable geeks like me, Motorola has some great news for us. The cell phone company launched a phone that will definitely catch the eyes of every fashionista out there.
Motorola Aura is designed with extraordinary style, details, and elegance. The phone's stainless housing is chemically etched and polished with protective coating to stand the test of time.The gears used in this handset were engineered from Rockwell 50-55 hardened steel for the same reason, durability.
The steel blade used for the rotating mechanism was composed of 200 finely tuned parts and 130 precission ball bearings. The aluminium keys are individually made and finished before being assembled.
Aura also possess a cutting-edge feature known as the "Crystal Talk" technology that helps eliminate background noise and automatically creates auditory and voice enhancements.
Aura is the world's first 16-million color, circular display handset with 300 dpi resolution inspired by luxury watch designs. It has a 62-carat sapphire crystal lens that is considered one of the most scratched-resistant materials on earth.
With it's amazing "wow" factor, the device will costs $1999.99 (about £1200 or €1500) on its release date of December 4, 2008. For geeks who are on a budget, this cell phone will surely hurt their pockets considering Aura's lack of 3G, Wifi and GPS. But for the fashion conscious person and those that can appreciate the advanced engineering that has gone into it, Motorola Aura is the coolest phone on earth.
Related How Tos
- How To Transfer Cellphone Photos To Your Computer Using Bluetooth
- How To Use Your Smartphone To Watch Youtube
- How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Apple Iphone
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Set-up Gmail On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of The Motorola Droid