Motorola ZN300 is a new device from Motorola that focuses on photo-taking and social connections in the internet. It is a slider phone with a good and bright screen, a few keys at the front, and a large navigational pad. Sliding up the font, you will see a well-spaced keys that makes typing easier and faster.
This phone has a 3 megapixel camera with 8 times digital zoom, an LED flash and fixed focus. It also has a dedicated camera key and photo editing software. Taking videos is also possible using this phone. Furthermore, there is also a 'Video Mixer' software to add music and sound to videos that you take.
The Motorola ZN300 is equipped with a music player and has a 3.5mm headphone jack, 8 megabytes of internal memory that can be upgraded up to jaw-dropping 32GB if you use a MicroSD card. There are also the standard applications such as calendar, clock, organiser, and alarm. You can also connect to the internet with EDGE and bluetooth. Motorola preloaded the ZN300 with programs like MySpace, Youtube, and Facebook for social networking. This will help updating your online profile easier and faster.
All in all, Motorola ZN300 is a decent mobile with good looks, decent camera, and good features.
Related How Tos
- How To Transfer Cellphone Photos To Your Computer Using Bluetooth
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Set-up Gmail On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of The Motorola Droid
- How To Set Up Microsoft Exchange Email Support On The Motorola Droid
- How To Enable Email Notifications On The Motorola Droid