A new Motorola handset has just appeared at the handset maker's website. The Motorola ZN300 features a slider design and a 3.1 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom, LED flash and video recording. Interestingly, this new Motorola camera phone does not resemble a RAZR unlike most of the rehashes that we have seen lately.
The new Motorola ZN300 camera phone also offers features that appeal to younger users such as pre-loaded Facebook, YouTube and MySpace apps. There is no pricing or release info indicated on the Moto website but the Motorola ZN300 camera phone is equipped TD SCDMA so it's headed for China. However, this new Motorola handset also has a quad-band GSM antenna so it could also come to US GSM carriers.
Here's a summary of the Motorola ZN300 camera phone specs:
Related How Tos
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone Carrier For Your Needs
- How To Recover A Cell Phone That Fell In Water
- How To Turn An Mp3 File Into A Cell Phone Ringtone
- How To Dial Cell Phone Numbers With Letters On A Blackberry Pearl
- How To Make Phone Features/sms Or Youtube Work On Your Iphone