A new "spy shot" of the HTC Touch Pro 2 for Verizon has sufaced. But wait, there is something different about this new pic.
Let us compare it with the previous live image that surfaced last June.
Okay, let's play spot the difference. Well, I guess that you have found it by now. It's the HTC logo! The early image shows the HTC logo sharing the space right next to the Verizon logo/check mark, while the new image shows the logo at the opposite reaches of the front display.
Here's a bonus. Check out this video showing a 3.5 mm headphone jack on the HTC Touch Pro 2 for Verizon.
via Engadget Mobile
Related How Tos
- How To Replace The Battery Of The G1 Android Htc Phone
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Use The New Windows Mobile Facebook App
- How To Install New Applications On Your Palm Pre
- How To Edit An Image On Your Nokia Mobile Phone
- How To Connect To The Internet Using Wi-fi On The Htc Hero
- How To Set Up Google Voice On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Add Custom Widgets On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g
- How To Install T-mobile Visual Voicemail On Your My Touch 3g
- How To Install The Htc Keyboard On Your T-mobile My Touch 3g