Nokia made a resounding statement in the touchscreen scene by unveiling its flagship phone for 2009, the Nokia N97. The newly launched Nokia N97 is a Quad-band GSM device that features a 3.5-inch touchscreen with a slide out QWERTY keyboard for email and messaging.This Nokia 2009 flagship device offers "So-Lo" (social location) services which allows users to to update social networks automatically with real-time information. Like other Nseries devices, the Nokia N97 offers a wide array of advanced features. Nokia's flagship device for 2009 carries a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash, Carl Zeiss optics and video capture. The Nokia N87 touchscreen runs on S60 5th Edition and provides Wi-Fi, aGPS, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR with A2DP stereo, FM radio, 3.5mm headset jack with TV out, and 32GB of built-in storage. The Nokia N97 will hit the shelves in the first half of 2009 with a price of approximately $695. The Nokia N97 promises to be a top iPhone alternative.
For more info, check out our Nokia N97 info page.
Here are more ptictures of the Nokia N97 Touchscreen:
Related How Tos
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Take A Photo From Your Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Play Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic
- How To Listen To Music On The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic Radio
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone Carrier For Your Needs
- How To Recover A Cell Phone That Fell In Water