Can't say we didn't see this coming.
And the numbers aren't good for struggling Motorola. Samsung marketshare is up to 22.4 percent from 16.2 last year, meanwhile Motorola has slipped from 32.7 to 21.1 percent. And not to make a desparate situation for MOTO sound or appear even more so, but LG is hot on its heels with 20.5 percent.
The RAZR may still be the best-selling handset in the U.S. (somehow), but with word that an Android-powered device won't be arriving until late next year at best, and nothing else too exciting on the horizon, the times are only likely to get tougher for the former cell phone King.
Related How Tos
- How To Save Pictures Onto Your Pc From Your Cell Phone
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone Carrier For Your Needs
- How To Recover A Cell Phone That Fell In Water
- How To Turn An Mp3 File Into A Cell Phone Ringtone
- How To Dial Cell Phone Numbers With Letters On A Blackberry Pearl