There are a few eco-friendly handsets in the market but these mobile phones usually have simple designs and offer basic features. However, Samsung decided to go green and hip at the same time with the Blue Earth touchscreen phone. The upcoming Samsung Blue Earth phone sports a rounded pebble design that resembles the Palm Pre. It has a large touchscreen display and a solar panel on the back that is capable of providing enough energy to make calls at any time.
Like the Motorola W233 Renew, Samsung Blue Earth phone is built from PCM, a plastic extracted from recycled water bottles, and is free from harmful substances like Beryllium, Brominated Flame Retardants and Phthalate. To save power, the Samsung Blue Earth touchscreen phone offers an Eco Mode, which adjusts the screen brightness while deactivating Bluetooth. The Samsung Blue Earth touchscreen phone also provides a built in pedometer which encourages users to reduce CO2 emissions by walking rather than driving. The details of the Samsung Blue Earth touchscreen phone will be revealed at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Related How Tos
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Find A Cell Phone Discount On Verizon Wireless
- How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone Carrier For Your Needs
- How To Recover A Cell Phone That Fell In Water
- How To Turn An Mp3 File Into A Cell Phone Ringtone
- How To Dial Cell Phone Numbers With Letters On A Blackberry Pearl
- How To Make Phone Features/sms Or Youtube Work On Your Iphone