Tired of tethering your laptop to your cell phone to connect to the internet when you have multiple devices that need to connect? I have the problem where I can't tether at all. The solution is here! You can turn your cell phone into a wireless hotspot with a few simple tools.
First gather your cell phone with wifi and make sure you have an unlimited data plan, otherwise you might be stuck with a $5000 bill. Next download one of these simple software solutions to convert your device into a wireless access point: WMWifiRouter, JoikuSpot Premium and Light, WalkingHotSpot. With these software applications ranging in price from free to $29.99 you'll get lifetime licenses with every single one. Difference in software relate to operating system compatibility; WMWifiRouter is for Windows Mobile devices, whereas JoikuSpot is for S60 devices, and WalkingHotSpot supporting both OS's. Lastly be sure to check whether your wireless carrier allows internet sharing, as some do not.
This is great news for any wifi enabled device, allowing for downloads and more on the go fun. Check out the links to see if your device is compatible. Not willing to purchase the software just yet...there are also free trials for your convenience.
Related How Tos
- How To Scratch Your Lg Dare
- How To Download Free Ringtones For Your Phone
- How To Save Pictures Onto Your Pc From Your Cell Phone
- How To Transfer Cellphone Photos To Your Computer Using Bluetooth
- How To Save Programs On Your Iphone
- How To Use An At&t Phone As A Wireless Modem
- How To Use Your Cell Phone As A Modem Over Sprint's Wireless Network
- How To Use Your Smartphone To Watch Youtube
- How To Get Your Voicemail As Text Messages
- How To Select A Cover For Your Phone Or Other Instrument